- CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
- CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
- Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
- Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
Overview of Position
- CTG is looking for qualified staff as mentioned below in the TOR.
- Assist the Project & Program Managers to identify dependencies & plan & schedule the tasks related to ICT infrastructure projects.
- Ensure resource availability & allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Prepare & maintain the risk register, issue log, change log & other project tools.
- Prepare & maintain project documents, for example status reports.
- This role reports to the line manager
- Minimal 5 year experience with project planning & resource planning.
- Experience in a recognized project management methodology such as PMP, PRINCE2, etc.
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework.
- Experience with the preparation & delivery of project related reports to management.
- Excellent communication, planning, organizing & writing skills.
- Ability to transfer knowledge & skills to UN personnel.
- Advanced working knowledge in MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office, etc.
- This role has no team management responsability
- Qualified female candidates are encougared to apply for this role.