Supporting Analytical teams as needed. Examples of analytical work may include:
- Participate in case studies designed to further analytical understanding
- Work on various analytical, research, data, process related projects
- Collect data and identify trends to support well-thought-out credit conclusions
- Prepare financial documents, charts, and presentations
- Responsible for monitoring media outlets for news regarding special projects or portfolios
- Provide analytical and research support to the rating teams
- Contribute to the creation of high-quality research publications
Experience / Qualifications
- Students matriculating through college, studying towards a Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent qualification, or a Master’s Degree, in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Political Economy, International Relations, Statistics, or another quantitative field
- Good accounting or statistics background (e.g., through coursework, CFA (or equivalent) may be required for some, but not all teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal, and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle workflow, to adapt to a changing environment, and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Strong organizational skills, analytical thinking, and attention to detail
- Proficient in English, any other foreign language would be an advantage
The Moody’s Summer Associate internship program is a 10-week program that provides an outstanding opportunity to develop skills that are valuable to any future career in the financial services industry. This will be an internally facing role, reporting to a Team Manager.
The Summer Associate will be assigned to one of the following rating groups:
- Corporate Finance Group (CFG)
- Financial Institutions Group (FIG)
- Public Finance Group (PFG)
- Project and Infrastructure (PIF)
- Structured Finance Group (SFG)
- Sovereign Group (SOV)
- Sub-Sovereign Group (SubSOV)
The successful Summer Intern can aspire to receive an offer to join Moody’s as an Associate Analyst after they graduate.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Moody’s is a developmental culture where we value candidates who are willing to grow. So, if you are excited about this opportunity but don’t meet every single requirement, please apply! You may be a perfect fit for this role or other open roles.
Moody’s is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.