Community Nursing Services
Mission Health Services and Community Nursing Services – Are looking to hire RN’s for their Castle Rock Rehabilitation Center and Assisted living facility in Green River Wyoming.
Sign on Bonus we offer a generous sign on bonus, talk to the recruiter for details.
Relocation Reimbursement we offer a generous reimbursement package if you are interested in relocating to the area.
Community Nursing Services is a well respected Homecare and Hospice Company that has been serving Utah and Wyoming since 1928. With many offices across both states we are able to reach a large population of people in need of care. Employees of CNS live by our mission statement. We create exceptional moments that heal individuals and families, by providing compassionate care, and by putting health, dignity, comfort, and well-being first. We are a non-profit organization and it is our privilege to serve you and the communities in which we live.
Registered Nurses are the heart of what we do. Join the team and find out how rewarding home care is. Flexible schedules that can be made to fit your needs. Love what you do and be loved for doing it.
Benefits for Full-Time employees:
Eligible the first of the month following hire.
- Health, dental and vision.
- Company paid life
- Company paid long term disability
- 403b retirement match program
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 7 days of sick leave
- 7 paid holidays, and 3 floating holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Provide care services to individuals in our rehabilitation and assisted living facility.
- Managing care for a patients under general direction of facility administrator.
- Take a leadership role and collaborate with the multidisciplinary group and other caregivers to meet specific goals.
- Provide supervision to clinical of staff of CNA’s and HHA’s.
- Assure access to other disciplines, as needed.
- Current RN license
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Nursing
- Basic computer skills
- Working knowledge of nursing principles, practices & policies
- Valid Drivers License
- Home Care and Hospice experience preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, PRN, Permanent, Per diem, Temporary
- 401(k) matching
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- License reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Loan forgiveness
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Travel reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Holistic Medicine
- Home Health
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Primary Care
- Public Health
- Sleep Medicine
- Wound Care
- JCAHO accredited facility
- Long term care
- Nursing home
- Rehabilitation center
- Skilled nursing facility
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating weekends
- Weekend availability
- Current RN License (Required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.