Must love older adults!
A favorite fixture in Boulder since 1960, Frasier is an independent, non-profit (501(c)(3), mission driven, CARF accredited continuing care retirement community. We are growing and it isn’t just new (and greener) buildings! We are growing our programs and offerings both inside and outside our campus, implementing innovative methods to create community, and building on our culture of excellence
Frasier boasts a CMS 5-star-rated nursing community dedicated to oversight and well-being of those trusted in our care. Our nurses provide treatments, medications and genuine, tender care, and work beside a dedicated, trusted team of Certified Nursing Assistants, many of whom have worked at Frasier for years. Our nurses work 8-hour shifts in our beautiful and homelike environment. Our staffing matrix is the best in town, and we are proud of the longevity and dedication of our caregivers.
As we look to the future, we are excited to invite innovative, committed nurses to join our team. You will report to leaders who are dedicated to excellence in all they do and collaborates with the nursing team to ensure everyone is being taken care of including the staff. We believe that nurses are cherished gifts to this world, and those who choose long-term care are heaven-sent. If you love being a nurse and believe every human deserves dignified, gentle care, especially in their twilight years, this job is for you!
Our ideal candidate will have a caring and compassionate nature, possess excellent teamwork and people skills, be a keen observer and able to use intuition and initiative. You will also offer understanding and empathy during difficult situations, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and demonstrate resilience in challenging circumstances.
Here’s what you’ll do: (critical responsibilities )
- Provide care for our amazing residents
- Assess, monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in resident’s conditions
- Administer medications and ordered treatments to residents and observe reactions or side effects
- Supervise other members of the care team in their daily work
- Advise residents and their families on various health conditions
- Coordinates, guides, and assists LPN’s and CNA’s and ensures care is provided in accordance with care plans.
- Completes all necessary charting as required and in accordance with established charting and documentation policies and procedures.
- Participates in the care planning process and oversee implementation of the plan.
Here’s what you’ll need: (key requirements to be considered for the role)
- We’d love a nurse with some long-term care experience, but all you need is a heart for older adults and a 2-year nursing degree – New grads are welcome to apply
- Current Colorado nursing license is required
- Current CPR certification or obtain within 30 days of hire
- Observant and respectful of principles of confidentiality.
- Must successfully pass organization’s required background screening.
- Must successfully complete organization’s health screening requirements.
We work with a vulnerable population, and to protect our residents, the COVID-19 vaccine, annual Influenza (Flu) vaccine, Drug Screen and Background Check are conditions of employment.
Important Notes for Nurses:
- You will also receive a shift differential of $1.75 for all evening shifts and an additional $1.75 for weekend shifts.
Compensation and Benefits
- Pay Range: $31- 48 per hour
Frasier offers a comprehensive benefits package to all employees working at least 32 hours per week. Frasier’s benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, supplemental life insurance, employee assistance program, a 401K retirement plan and PTO.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER tendersglobal.net EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY tendersglobal.net DRUG FREE
Background, drug screening, seasonal Flu and Covid-19 vaccines are conditions of employment.
Frasier uses E-verify.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $31.00 – $48.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- On call
- Rotating weekends
- Weekend availability
Masks and vaccines are required for all employees.
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.