Albright Manor is a charitable, non-profit, 231 bed, Long Term Care Home, located in the Region of Niagara. We offer a modern, friendly, caring and safe work environment where creativity, initiative, compassion, and leadership is fostered.
Providing nursing care for residents in Long Term Care under the direction of the Chief Nursing Officer or Director of Nursing and Personal Care and/or the Associate Director of Nursing and Personal Care
RN Position: Part Time Lines
- Current registration (license) with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Excellent clinical, interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
Rewarding Work Environment:
- Computerized resident charting including RAI-MDS, e-mars and tars
- Opportunity to develop relationships with residents
- Broad scope of practice including a supervisory role and leadership opportunities
- Multi-disciplinary work environment
- Supportive education opportunities
Must provide proof of 3rd dose COVID-19 vaccine as employment policy.
Job Type: Part-time
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Active screening at front entrance. All staff and visitors must wear face masks. Rapid antigen testing on site.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Registered Nurses: 1 year (preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) License (preferred)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.