At LuxGive, we are passionate about two primary goals: Helping non-profits raise funds for amazing causes and delivering once-in-a-lifetime vacation experiences for our guests and their donors. We are the only company that focuses on creating experiences centered around luxury private homes and providing them to non-profits for their silent and live auctions, maximizing their fundraising efforts.
Our Founders come with senior management experience at some of the most recognized luxury rental companies globally and are building a company that is quickly becoming the top provider of luxury consignment experiences for benefit auctions.
We have seen explosive growth in 2022, and do not underestimate the importance of finding the right people to make this happen. We pride ourselves on fostering a positive, inclusive company culture with a work environment that offers flexibility and a shared passion for the incredible impact we have provided to many amazing causes.
LuxGive is looking for an experienced and detail-oriented, Reservations Specialist to assist our trip winners with redeeming the experiences they won by advising and assisting on options for property availability and upgrades, ultimately booking the most suitable accommodations for their trip. You will be working cross-functional with the Property Managers, Concierge, and Supply teams and provide feedback on ways to optimize the Guest experience and optimize revenue opportunities.
If you are passionate about travel, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and want to make an impact, we’d love to hear from you! We are looking for candidates with previous experience in hospitality within the travel industry, ideally having spent time abroad traveling and/or living. We love creative people who have a great sense of humor, take ownership, and desire to be part of a team that impacts non-profit organizations.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Interface with Charity Trip Winners (CTWs) upon assignment, and assist them with redeeming their experience by booking their accommodations.
- Source property availability and communicate these to the CTWs.
- Identify property upgrades and nightly extension opportunities and present options to the CTWs.
- Confirm property reservations with Property Management Companies and CTWs.
- 5. Keep Salesforce (CRM) up-to-date with all booking details and relevant communication.
- Become a destination specialist so you can best advise CTWs on the most suitable destinations for their needs.
- Build and develop a strong rapport with new and existing Property Management Partners.
- Liaise with the Supply team to stay aligned on availability, replacement, and upgrade potential friction and provide options for winners.
- Share received feedback from CTWs about the booking process.
- Provide feedback to the product team for tools, systems, and user journey optimization.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Prior experience as a Villa Specialist and a deep understanding of the short-term rental market.
- Experience in hospitality and/or service-related experience, preferably in the travel industry.
- Excellent communication skills – listening, writing, speaking, and communicating through multiple channels such as email, phone, and text.
- Proven organizational skills, prioritizing, multi-tasking, following up, and delivering on commitments.
- General travel knowledge and an interest in staying up-to-date on destination knowledge.
- Excellent relationship-building skills, with the ability to quickly build rapports with travellers and understand their ideal travel experiences and Property Management Partners.
- Prior experience using Salesforce (or other CRM programs) and G-Suite.
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
- A sincere passion for helping others and positively contributing to the company culture.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Vacation Rental Sales: 2 years (required)
- English (required)
Work Location: Remote
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.