Benedictine Living Community - Red Wing
Come find your dream career today!
If you are looking for a position that supports social interaction, community connection, support and care, this is the opportunity for you. As a Resident Assistant you will be at the center of what we do best, caring for our residents with compassion and dedication while building meaningful relationships as you provide assistance to residents with activities of daily living.
- The Resident Assistant (RA) supports residents with daily living activities and helps maintain their personal environment.
- The Resident Assistant (RA) provides observation and documentation.
- The Resident Assistant (RA) assists with onboarding of new Associates.
- Must complete and maintain assigned medication administration training program and competencies
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to prioritize tasks independently
- Have excellent communication skills
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.50 – $20.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Red Wing, MN 55066: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- How many hours per week are you looking for?
- What shift are you looking for?
Days: 6:30am – 2:30pm
Evenings: 2:30pm – 10:30pm
NOCS: 10:30pm – 6:30am
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.