Hospice Of Holland Inc
The Weekend On-call Registered Nurse Case Manager provides on-call skilled nursing care for hospice patients in person and telephonically. The On-Call RN Case Manager assesses the needs of the patient/family unit and plans, implements, and evaluates the nursing care in accordance with physician orders and the interdisciplinary plan of care.
This is a great position for someone looking to earn extra money, or who wants to free up their weekdays without losing benefits. The Weekend On-Call Registered Nurse Case Manager offers two base options (other arrangements will be considered):
Weekend Days: Every other Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. This option is guaranteed pay for 24 hours per pay period.
Weekend nights: Every other weekend Friday and Saturday night from 8:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. (primary on-call) and 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday (as the 3rd back-up). This option is guaranteed pay for 40 hours per pay period.
The salary range for the On-Call Registered Nurse Case Manager is between $32.75 and $41.50 with a sign on bonus.
Responsibilities of the Weekend On-Call Registered Nurse Case Manager include:
- Responding to family/care giver and patent calls either in person or telephonically;
- Diagnosing what the issue/need is and formulating the best clinical response needed to maintain the patient’s highest level of comfort and quality of life, and assessing for nursing care needs;
- Initiating appropriate interventions and monitoring the outcomes;
- Educating patients/family members;
- Ensuring necessary medical equipment, supplies, and services are available;
Qualifications for the Registered Nurse Case Manager include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the State of Michigan;
- Two years of recent clinical experience is preferred. Homecare or hospice experience desired;
- Sound clinical judgment; and
- Knowledge and/or experience in pain symptom management with end of life care.
The Weekend On-Call RN Case Manager position enjoys full benefits, which include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance;
- Life and disability insurance;
- A 401k with match;
- Paid time off;
- Paid holidays;
- Continuing education assistance;
- Mileage; and
- Cell phone reimbursement.
Hospice of Holland is a financially strong non-profit organization deeply committed to providing the best care for hospice patients and their families. The On-Call Registered Nurse Case Manager plays a critical role in that mission.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.