Come be part of a team that has the opportunity to make a real difference in the social-emotional well-being of Dane County youth!
FACE Kids, a program within Catholic Charities, is seeking part-time masters-level School-Based Clinicians for dynamic positions partnering with multiple school locations in Dane County. The School-Based Clinicians provide social-emotional wellness support services to youth in their school environments in various ways, which may include group interventions, one on one student support, professional development and/or consultation for school staff, parent/community outreach, linkage to community mental health support, and/or evidence-based trauma interventions.
These positions offers flexible schedules, including summers off, a partial benefits package, and supportive supervision with ongoing professional development.
- If assigned to a FACE Kids group, implement FACE Kids social-emotional wellness groups at various school sites, which includes developing of evidence-informed group curriculum, partnering with school staff, and taking the lead in group facilitation.
- If assigned to a Bounce Back group, implement evidence-based Bounce Back group curriculum to elementary students at identified school sites who are impacted by trauma.
- If assigned to a REST (Resilient Response to the Effects of Stress and Trauma) group, implement evidence-based REST group curriculum to middle school students at identified school sites who are impacted by trauma.
- If assigned to a Student Wellness contract, provide agreed-upon contracted services which may include group interventions, one on one student support, professional development and/or consultation for school staff, parent/community outreach, and/or linkage to community mental health support.
- Complete required group paperwork for FACE Kids groups and submit to the Program Coordinator.
- While Bounce Back groups are running, participate in monthly consultation sessions (for Madison Bounce Back groups).
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with partnering school personnel.
- As needed, make appropriate community referrals to other community service providers for students exhibiting need for a high level of care, in collaboration with school staff.
- Actively engage in, and continue to professionally develop, in culturally responsive mental health provision.
- Utilize a trauma-informed care approach with all student participants and partnering school staff.
- Participate in community activities as a representative of the FACE Kids program and Catholic Charities as assigned.
- A master’s degree in social work or related field is required.
- Candidate must have experience providing social-emotional wellness support to youth, leading mental health, or guidance groups, and partnering across systems.
- Candidate must have working knowledge in the areas of trauma-informed care and providing mental health services with an equity/inclusion lens.
- Bilingual Spanish skills are preferred but not required.
- Preferred candidates will have experience working in a school setting.
- Must hold a valid Wisconsin driver’s license, have current auto insurance, and have access to reliable transportation.
Catholic Charities provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Day shift
- Master’s (Required)
- Social work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mental health counseling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.