Senior Field Value-Added Service Specialist
Number of Vacancies: 1
Open to: Locals Only
Duty Station: Erbil with visits to different Iraqi cities
Benefits: Competitive Salary along with Transportation Support, Catering Support & Single Health insurance.
– Monitoring the dealership to ensure they perform their duties in a timely and effective manner.
– Building and establishing good customer relationship by assisting customer facing staff in avoiding obstacles associated with operational policies and procedures.
-Continuously monitoring customer satisfaction level to make sure company operations meet customer requirements.
– Organize training programs for dealership staff to enhance their job knowledge and skill.
– Develop and implement best practices and procedures to enhance business growth.
-Develop and introduce new action plans to increase the customer paid unit sales.
– Handling branches of the organization and make sure that their work proceeds effectively.
– Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
– Excellent organization skills.
– Must be creative and innovative.
– Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, and implement projects.
– Analytical thinking, judgment and problem solving skills are required.
- Extensive knowledge in (Sales, aftersales, spare parts, etc..) for Automotive industry.
- 5-10 of relative work experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Fluency in English, Arabic, and Kurdish
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications: Excel; PowerPoint; and Word.
- Good communication skills
- A dynamic individual, who is self-motivated and capable of working under his or her own initiative.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform as part of a team.