University of the Arts London
Senior Finance Business Partner
Professional Services and Operations
UAL – King’s Cross, London UK
17 October 2022 23:55
20 October 2022
£48,534.00 – £65,148 per annum
The Senior Finance Business Partner is responsible for liaising with budget managers across UAL to ensure we manage our financial resources effectively to achieve financial success and resilience.
As an expert Finance Professional you will adopt an agile approach in teams and also develop relationships and influencing decision making to support long term financial sustainability. The post holder is responsible for delivering effective support for financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and providing financial analysis to monitor the delivery of the University’s strategic objectives.
For the fourth year running, University of the Arts London is the world’s second University for Art and Design in the QS World University Rankings® 2022.
Our diverse and talented community comprises over 5,000 academic, professional, and technical staff. Together we are committed to social purpose. This includes creating a better a more sustainable world and championing race equality.
We offer highly creative working environments that inspire staff across all areas to fulfil their potential and continuous training to further develop their skills and expertise. We also offer hybrid and flexible working practices, and excellent staff benefits to improve your work life balance.
We re looking for
- · Experience of leading projects.
- · Experience of contributing towards the strategic direction of a team.
- · Experience of building effective relationships with budget managers across an organisation
- · Experience of working with large data sets ability to write and develop financial reports using excel at an advanced standard
- · Experience of working in a fast moving financial environment, working to key milestones and delivering comprehensive results to tight deadlines
- · Communicates effectively orally and in writing adapting the message for a diverse audience in an inclusive and accessible way
- · Plans, prioritises and manages resources effectively to achieve long term objectives
- · Works collaboratively in a team and where appropriate across or with different professional groups
- · Builds and maintains positive relationships with students or customers
- · Suggests practical solutions to new or unique problems
Please apply early as we shall close the application process before the advertised closing date if we receive a high volume of applications.
If you have any queries about this role, please contact Jaspreet Kaur, Resourcing Adviser via email [email protected] or 020 7514 6685.
UAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive environments for all staff and students to work and learn – a university where we can be ourselves and reach our full potential. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and Staff Support Networks. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds, including race, disability, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion and belief, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, and caring responsibility.
Candidates are advised to submit applications early.
G6 Senior Finance Business Partner JDPS.doc – 348KB
Converted File G6 Senior Finance Business Partner JDPS.pdf – 76KB
Generic Candidate Information Pack.pdf – 890KB
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email – cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.