United Nations Children's Fund
UNICEF Malaysia has more than 170,000 regular donors (2022) and the PSFR income reached USD 20 million in 2022. This post is responsible to ensure accuracy and timeliness in the day-to-day management of donation processing; data analysis and working together with the Business Intelligence and Systems team to maximise payment approvals and reporting.
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
- Manage processing of all donations.
- Manage day to day processing of all donations received from various sources such as face-to-face, digital, corporate (list is not exhaustive); where task may include managing of all imports and exports of supporter and pledge data and possibly manual data entry.
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly donation processing schedules for all payment types and payment processors, which may include analysis, setting, adjusting and monitoring of submission timelines with the objective to maximise payment approval rates and number of payment attempts.
- Maintain close and regular communications with payment processors to ensure that all donations are processed immediately when delivered to avoid delays in execution of any supporter retention activities due to delayed payment submissions.
- Responsible for the execution of established processes, guidelines and procedures under the general supervision of the Fundraising Officer (Donation Processing) NoA/No1 with an expectation for the incumbent to proactively contribute to the improvements of these standard operating procedures.
- Manage end of day and/or end of week income reconciliations between payment processors, database and Finance to ensure accurate income and campaign reporting.
- Manage donation processing team
- Manage day to day task assignment and loading of the donation processing team.
- Responsible for the performance of the donation processing team.
- Is responsible to ensure all data provided and introduced in the fundraising system is accurate and clean.
- Ensure that all relevant data and reporting needs from all PSFR team are established and successfully implemented.
- Work closely with all teams in Business Intelligence and Systems unit and extended teams in the Private Sector Fundraising (PSFR) unit, implementing partner and agencies to ensure project and requirements alignment of needs
- and scope.
- Is proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools such as Microsoft Excel and Salesforce to efficiently carry out all assigned responsibilities and tasks.
- Lead efficient and timely contract procurement and invoice process and any other.
- Ensure that all UNICEF procedures are always followed.
- Other task assigned by Fundraising Officer (Donation Processing).
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- Minimum completion of secondary education is required. University degree in one or more of the disciplines relevant in the following areas is highly desirable: Accounting, Business Management/Administration, Supply Chain Management, Finance.
- Possess at least 7 years of working experience in accounts payable or recurring payments handling, financial institution
- Experience with managing teams, processing high volumes of payments or data, payment analysis, familiarity with finance processes is desirable
- Knowledge of bulk and online payment processing.
- Familiarity of finance processes.
- Strict attention to detail and active contribution to improvements
- Ability to perform basic data analysis.
- Pleasant personality with a proven ability to effectively manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of computer systems, database, internet navigation and various office applications, specifically Microsoft Office Excel and Salesforce.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Malaysia is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) is an assets.
Recommend your friend
To help us track our recruitment effort, please specify on the application form/indicate in your cover letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.
Deputy Kitchen ManagerMitchells & ButlersBasildon, EssexBasildon, Essex
RFP A Gender-Responsive Assessment of Potentials, Opportunities, and ChallengesUnited Nations Development ProgrammeAnywhereAnywhere
Principal PPP Advisory UnitEuropean Bank for Reconstruction and DevelopmentTashkent, UzbekistanTashkent, Uzbekistan
Coordination AdviserUnited Nations Documentation Division, Department for General Assembly and Conference Management (DGACM)Port of Spain, Trinidad and TobagoPort of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago