Boston Children's Hospital
Job Posting Description
- Reviewing research applications to ensure conformity with all applicable Sponsor, government, and Hospital guidelines, regulations, and policies. Identifies and resolves problems as needed.
- Evaluating award terms and negotiates changes in agreements with Sponsor and collaborating institutions as needed. Serving as liaison between staff in assigned research portfolio and Sponsor; advocating for researchers’ needs and resolving issues through mediation and negotiation.
- Performing post‑award reviews of activity which deviates from initial proposal. Approving re-budgeting and other prior approval requests and/or refers to Sponsor for action.
- Maintaining hospital records of grant applications, awards, and agreements.
- Contributing to the formulation of policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Sponsor regulations and which respond to the needs of the research community.
- Working with OSP Director and Manager to further develop and strengthen the services offered to the research community.
To qualify, you must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications.
- 4+ years of experience.
- The analytical skills to resolve problems, including budgetary issues. A strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel is preferred.
- Communication skills in order to effectively deal with conflicting views or issues and mediate fair solutions, or well‑developed writing skills.
- The ability to work with diverse internal and external constituencies.
Boston Children’s Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, cell phone plan discounts and discounted rates on T-passes (50% off). Discover your best.
Regular, Temporary, Per Diem
Standard Hours per Week
Job Posting Category
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this posting.