The Sr. PMER Officer will provide technical and oversight support to Community Readiness in Bicol Region Phase 2 project, including assisting project teams in defining indicators, developing data collection tools and data collection methodologies, leading data assessments, producing qualitative/quantitative reports and other PMER-related tasks to ensure accuracy, effectiveness and efficiency in carrying out project implementation.
Program Monitoring and Quality Assurance
- Support the synthesis and dissemination of routine program data collected and analysed;
- Provide technical and methodological support to Project Team for the implementation of monitoring and evaluation-related activities, data management (particularly, extraction of useful data and interpretation) and integration of cross-functional issues;
- Coordinate with Implementing Office and Delegation related to M&E Data Quality Assurance and Beneficiary-Output Tracking;
- Follow up with field program team to ensure timely report submission, to make certain reports are reviewed and submitted on time;
- Monitor the progress of the project through monitoring visits to check their progress in program implementation, data validation and make corresponding reports and recommendations to CPC and NPC for the project improvement and field visits and propose adjustments, e.g. new activities to improve the quality of the operations or approaches used by the teams
Development and Maintenance of Monitoring and Evaluation Systems at the Project Level
- Prepare, validate the relevance of the reports, analyses, maps and recommendations produced by the project team or the project managers before dissemination / transmission to the persons concerned;
- Develop sector-specific data collection tools in close collaboration with Implementing Office and MEL team leader and ensure their proper use by the project teams.
- Lead/support field-level assessments, including baseline, mid-term, end-line and other field monitoring activities in close collaboration with the MEL team leader;
- In collaboration with Implementing Office, PRC Catanduanes Chapter, and MEL Team leader, facilitate field-level learning events to capture, document and disseminate lessons learned for internal and external purposes.
Support development and maintenance of protection, gender and inclusion (PGI) and community engagement and accountability (CEA) at the project level
- Support project teams to integrate cross-cutting issues i.e, protection, gender and inclusion (PGI) and community engagement and accountability (CEA) into sector specific intervention
- Provide technical guidance to project teams to ensure accountability to beneficiaries through the development of feedback mechanisms through participatory project management methods.
- Monitor and provide technical guidance to project teams on the effective implementation of accountability frameworks.
- Support capacity building activities for PRC staff and volunteers in subjects related to PGI and CEA.
- Perform such other duties and functions as may be assigned within their capacity relative to the requirements of the project
- Project Based
- Day Shift
Ability to commute/relocate
- Will reliably commute or relocate in Metro Manila before starting work
- Will conduct field work in Catanduanes most of the time
- 2-3 years experience in Monitoring & Evaluation
Open for local applications only.
How to apply
In the subject line, please include your full name along with the following words “Senior Planning Monitoring Evaluation & Reporting (PMER) Officer Application”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted for interview.
Thank you very much!