Location: Chantilly, VA
Schedule: Full Time
Caribou Thunder is seeking a Senior Recruiter to support an office responsible for sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and presenting offers to qualified candidates for employment. This office recruits for 20 occupations across the division. This office reviews applicant resumes, conducts hiring blitzes/events internally and externally across the U.S., and issues recommendations for Conditional Offers of Employment. This is a fast-paced team of 14 members in an agile work environment and communication across the team is key. There is one main office location, and duties require work to be split between the main location and external locations in the WMA.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a field such as economics, international relations, business administration, engineering, human resources, computer science, or a related relevant discipline plus 3 years of experience in identifying talent and candidate sourcing
NOTE: 2 years of experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- Operate within a team atmosphere while also working independently focusing primarily on Sourcing candidates.
- Duties will take place roughly 33% in the office and 67% from external locations in the immediate WMA area.
- Requirements could fluctuate requiring flexibility in the exact percentage at office/external locations. While in the office, the incumbent will be required to engage with management, the Recruiters, and Recruiter Support Officers. While outside the office, the role will be autonomous but might include engagement with the Staff Sourcing Officer for de-confliction.
- Interface with applicants and colleagues.
- External hours are flexible, internal hours may also be flexible but pre-coordinated with the Recruiters’ schedules. Work travel will remain primarily in WMA, with potential for other locations within CONUS. WMA travel will be in POV and is eligible for reimbursement. CONUS travel will take up 5-10% of the schedule.
- Discretion is key regarding candidate association with the sponsor, as well as handling personal identifiable information (PII).
- Meet with each recruiter to discuss the requirements for the highest priority occupations and develop search parameters to identify potential candidates that meet specific needs for each occupational requirement.
- Conduct searches and develop a pool of potential candidates that indicate experience in the very specific needs for each occupation.
- Present potential candidates to the Lead Recruiter for review at the internal office location.
- Make initial contact with the individuals and conduct a preliminary assessment of their suitability for employment within each occupation through an approved phone interview script.
- Produce a written assessment of the screening and provide to the Recruiter for next steps.
- Track and provide regular feedback on search findings and make recommendations on search parameter adjustments based on findings and trends.
- Will be required to know, interpret and follow the strict security and Intelligence Community (IC) requirements and guidelines for sourcing and applicant contact.
- Review sourced information and make initial recommendations to provide to the recruiters.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Professional demeanor is required at all times.
- Both verbal and written communication is essential in this role.
- Must be team-oriented when in the office, briefing and presenting findings to the Recruiters and Management, and self-sufficient when working out of the office.
ABOUT CARIBOU THUNDER
Caribou Thunder, LLC is a Woman Owned, HUBZone Certified, Native American Owned, SBA and SDB Certified global engineering services company, incorporated in 2006. Caribou Thunder is a Global Service Provider supporting a wide variety of DoD, Space, and Intelligence programs with consistent growth since inception to over 100 associates and $10M in annual sales with solid performance in 35 states across the U.S. and 22 countries around the world.
Caribou Thunder, LLC is an established Defense contractor with nearly 20 years of experience delivering engineering services worldwide. We offer industry leading salaries, flexible work life balance, full range of benefits (career development and mentoring, PTO, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401k match). Caribou Thunder, LLC offers meaningful career opportunities within a true team-based environment, where every employee matters, contributing to a higher goal supporting National Security programs. Caribou Thunder, LLC is committed to hiring and maintaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. United States citizenship is a requirement for all positions.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.