Mercy Land NGO
- Collect relevant project data including for baseline, context assessments, and project evaluations including proper use and storage of data in compliance with MLO policy.
- Conduct adequate field visits to community members to ensure their participation to project activities as required.
- Maintain regular communication with key community stakeholders to ensure their acceptance and support to project activities
- Carry out administrative and other tasks as requested by the Social Cohesion Project Manager
- Arrange logistics in preparation of the different project activities in coordination with support staff
- Mobilize communities (leaders, parents, etc.) and disseminate information about the project to promote the community support.
- Establish connection with communities and mobilize community members to engage in community protection activities.
- Participate and assist in organizing the project events (practical training, workshops, cooperation between local actors and communities, consultations with communities, mobilization of community members and leaders, etc.).
- Support the project manager with the implementation of day-to-day social cohesion related project activities.
- Ensure adherence to MLO national staff policy guidelines and Code of Conduct.
- Ensure compliance with MLO AGD policy and AGD programmatic minimum standards.
- Ensure compliance with the zero-tolerance to Sexual Exploitation and Abuse policy
- Ensure compliance with MLO guidelines and policies on HR, admin, finance, and supply.
- Perform any other relevant tasks as requested by the Social Cohesion Project Manager.
- Provide support for programming and retention of best practices
- University Degree Preferably in Social Sciences
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with communities
- Previous experience of working with NGO
- Demonstrated work experience with communities conducting community dialogue facilitation exercises
- Ability to engage and communicate and develop positive relationships with all community members from diverse communities without discrimination.
- Demonstrated ability to provide trainings and build capacity of other staff using positive learning techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in programming engaging youth
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Demonstrated interest in humanitarian work and supporting people effected by conflict; previous experience in delivering humanitarian programming is a strong advantage.
- Knowledge of gender and protection mainstreaming; a commitment to apply an age, gender and diversity (AGD) approach to programming.
- Fluency in Arabic and English (Written and Spoken)
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.