DigiStream Investigations, Inc.
DigiStream Investigations, Texas
Position: Social Media Investigator
Office Location: North Austin (In-Office)
Starting Hourly Compensation: $18.00 per hour
Weekly Work Schedule: Full-time, Monday-Friday
Employee Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, and Life insurance offered, and 401k retirement plan with 4% Company Match offered
DigiStream Investigations, a fast-growing national private investigation firm, seeks a clever Social Media Investigator who will conduct desktop-based social media and background research as part of investigations into potentially fraudulent Worker’s
Compensation and Liability claims. We are looking for individuals who pride themselves on their information-finding abilities on the internet and on social media in particular.
- Complete in-depth reports on background data and social media findings
- Work closely with team members on complex cases to resolve identities on social media or databases.
- Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication with team members and/or clients regarding workflow, possible opportunities or problem files.
- Read, analyze, and distill large amounts of information from social networking profiles, online forms and articles, and apply it to an investigation.
- Conduct multiple research reports at once while maintaining work quality and turnaround time.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding subjects under investigation.
- Bachelor’s Degree required: Criminal Justice, Psychology, Journalism, History, Political Science, International Relations or other writing-intensive majors are encouraged to apply. * An intuitive ability to search the internet and uncover information where others cannot. They should pride themselves in being able to find the “needle in the haystack.”
- Ability to interpret a variety of legal and/or insurance-related instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with multiple social media platforms
- Must be a quicker learner and able to work independently to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.