About Prairieland Park
Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation (Prairieland Park) is a leader in developing and hosting a diverse range of trade shows, conventions, conferences, industry expos, live entertainment shows, and signature events, including the flagship Saskatoon EX, Gardenscape, Entertainment Expo and Glow YXE.
The Prairieland Ag Center continues to be the center for agricultural excellence and hosts the Western Canadian Crop Production Show, Saskatchewan Beef Expo, and Saskatchewan Equine Expo, as well as youth 4-H and other agricultural programs and livestock events.
Established in 1886, Prairieland Park is a member-based independent non-profit organization governed by a Board of Directors.
Prairieland Park is an integral member of the Saskatoon and Saskatchewan community and is committed to remaining a vibrant and welcoming gathering place for all. With 136 acres and over 200,000 square feet of world-class event and meeting space, including the World Trade Center, Prairieland Park is one of Canada’s premier venues and welcomes over 1.6 million visitors annually.
We are excited about our future and are growing our team to support our initiatives. We are currently seeking five new key positions including a Sponsorship Coordinator.
About the Sponsorship Coordinator
Reporting to the Director, Signature Events, the Sponsorship Coordinator identifies and pursues potential sponsorship opportunities and different sponsors for various events and programs. The Sponsorship Coordinator is also responsible for developing and managing the corporate sponsorship program and maintaining effective relationships with all current and potential sponsors.
- Identify and pursue potential sponsors for various opportunities
- Maintain a database of potential and active sponsors
- Coordinate all aspects of the sponsorship program
- Develop new sponsorship opportunities and develop sponsorship packages
- Coordinate sponsor recognition program
- Create proposals and presentations
- Business or related degree; a combination of education and experience will be considered
- 5+ years experience in sales and sponsorships
- Experience with MS 365, especially Excel
- Experience with PM software
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to develop effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saskatoon, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- sales and sponsorship: 5 years (preferred)
- PM software: 2 years (preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-02-03
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.