A Step Ahead Childcare Centre
A Step Ahead Childcare Centre is looking for Early Childhood Educators with certification, some experience and a passion for providing high quality childcare.
This new non-profit childcare centre is being built in the town of Ardrossan, Alberta and will be located directly across of the Ardrossan Recreation Complex. Currently construction has started on the project and we are hoping to open in November 2023, but can be as late as January 2024.
The following positions are available.
Level 1, 2 and 3
Cook with valid Food Handling Certificate as well as their Level 1.
Please upload your updated resume.
- You must have a Early Childhood Education Level 1, 2 or 3
- Valid Police Clearance
- Level 3 must have intentions to sign up and complete Flight: Alberta’s Childcare Framework.
- Must be able to develop and assist to develop a childcare program that supports all areas of child development
- Be flexible with working with children of all ages,
- Maintain an environment that protects the health, safety and well-being of the child
- Lead activites, but actively engaging the children, reading stories, teaching songs and spending time exploring nature.
- Being able to respectfully discuss progress and problems with parents and families.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers
- Hours can be flexible, but we will be open from 630 am to 6pm
- Partake in the annual Ardrossan Picnic and Parade every July, rain or shine.
Wages: $16 to $24 NOT including top up funding.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.64-$32.82 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2023-11-01
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.