The Morton Center
The Morton Center, a nonprofit outpatient addiction treatment facility, is hiring two full-time Substance Abuse Counselors. The candidate will work with individuals by facilitating individual and group therapy.
- Four-Day Work Week Monday – Thursday
- Morton Center covers 100% Health, dental, and vision for employee
- 401k Match after one year of employment
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off – One year – 4 weeks, Two Years 5 Weeks – Three Years+ 6 Weeks
One evening until 9pm for a group is required.
No phone calls, please.
Master’s Degree in Social Work, Marriage/Family Therapy, Professional Counseling, or related field. Licensed to practice independently and credentialed to bill third-party. Experience in the field of substance abuse is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 – $62,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Master’s (Required)
- Addiction counseling: 2 years (Required)
- License to practice independently (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.