WWC Global is seeking a Task Order Program Manager to support USAID’s Bureau for Development, Democracy, and Innovation, Center for Democracy, Human Rights, and Governance (DRG Center). This position will oversee the management of the Task Order for WWC Global and will serve as USAID’s primary point of contact for the Task Order management issues, employee performance, and contract deliverables.
The Task Order Program Manager will serve as WWC Global’s primary point of contact with the Task Order COR and CO for this Task Order.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Overall management of the relationship with USAID in line with the full scope of the contract’s requirements, deliverables, and activities.
- The administration and management of the Task Order, including submitting Task Order reporting requirements and deliverables.
- Working with USAID and WWC Global HQ to resolve issues and sharing lessons learned and best practices.
- All operations related to Task Order management including but not limited to communications, administration, logistics, procurement, staffing, budgeting, financial, and property.
- Ensuring that activities under this Task Order are managed and implemented in accordance with approved budget, USAID regulations and procedures, and the specifications determined in the SOW.
- Maintaining frequent and open communication with USAID on all aspects of this Task Order.
- Rapid recruitment and hiring of staff and short-term technical assistance as required for new activities.
- Understanding and implementing WWC Global’s policies, procedures, and systems to ensure responsive and efficient management of all aspects of activities under this Task Order in coordination with WWC Global’s HQ team.
- Coordination with, and management of, all aspects of subcontractor relationship.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone and printers) and /or occasional Loud noise (airfield, large equipment).
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to sit, stand, talk, and hear.
- Employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers to operate a computer.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 0-10% / Minimal travel expected.
WWC Global, a Pequot company, is a tribally-owned firm providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
At WWC Global, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC Global is invested in the long-term success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.