Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Paid Internship (6 Months), EU Practice
Mavence is the global executive search & talent solutions partner specializing in public affairs. We are looking for a highly motivated recent graduate/starting professional with a passion for people, a keen interest in EU and international affairs, and a desire to learn from a diverse team of experts to support us with the following tasks:
- Identify specific types of profiles in the EU affairs landscape;
- Engage directly with candidates and share relevant vacancies;
- Collect candidates’ feedback and assess their level of interest in working for our clients;
- Liaise with interested candidates throughout the recruitment cycle, from arranging interviews with our consultants to supporting the interviewing process at our clients;
- Draft and edit documents (CVs, job briefs, candidate reports, etc.) in an impeccable way;
- Support our communications initiatives;
- Help in managing internal databases with regards to candidate information.
Additional tasks may include, depending on internal needs:
- Support the sales team in getting meetings or identifying new possible clients;
- Support the organisation of events;
- Support our marketing strategy (studies and reports on best practices, etc.).
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a booming company as part of a dedicated, passionate and very dynamic team of multicultural public affairs professionals;
- Experience in an international and cross-cutting environment;
- Gain 360° exposure to how a successful recruitment business operates;
- Gain market expertise that is unique, spanning trade associations, companies, consultancies, NGOs, think tanks, foundations, law firms, etc.;
- Work alongside a young team of consultants that will take you to the next level.
What do you need to bring?
- Passion for working with people;
- An understanding of the EU and International affairs;
- Availability and Adaptability;
- Ambition and enthusiasm for embracing new challenges;
- Fluency in English (with any other language being an asset).
Ready to take the next step in your career?
Please send your application, including CV + cover letter + availability to start, to [email protected], with the subject line “Mavence Internship”.
In your cover letter, we’d ask you to pay special attention to the following question: What have you done that gives you confidence that you could be successful in a fast-paced working environment like ours?
We will be considering applications up until the 1st of November, with early applications being preferred.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.