Al-Ghad is a non-governmental, non-profit, humanitarian organization that has been working in the front lines of crisis, disaster, and poverty in Iraq for more than 16 years. Our vision is to developing human rights situation, combating violence against women, providing a safe environment for children, presenting legal aid to the vulnerable groups and advocate on behalf of the local community. We also work to transform the lives of children on the edges of society – abused children, refugees, child laborers – and help them regain their rights and pursue their dreams. As a part of our vision, we work to increase social cohesion among communities, especially conflict-effected communities through projects, training, and events that are related to peace building, reconciliation, conflict resolution, peer support, women and youth empowerment. We work in more than 5 governorates in Iraq, with 250 team members work side by side with people living through poverty, disaster, violent conflict and the risk of mines post ISIS.
- They need to be literate, at least have graduated from preparatory stage
- They need to be all females
- They need to be from Hawija district and preferred if from the center of Hawija
- They need to assist the trainers with the logistic work
- They need to get the daily attendance sheets signed by the training participants
- They need to provide al Ghad with high quality photos for the daily training participation taking into consideration the protection issues
- They have to take care of their transport as the wages paid for them include transport as well as lunch and telecommunication
- Preparing rooms for training (e.g., organize chairs), support with technical set-up for the training (PPT on screen), etc.
- Any other supporting activities related to training assisting, as requested by Core Staff or trainer (approved by core Project Staff)
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
How To Apply
Application should contain the following two attachments:
- CV (Word or PDF)
- Two up to date and recent references required (write in CV).
Please submit your CV in English to [email protected] and with (GW/REC/KRK/004) in the subject line.
Only short-listed Females applications will subsequently be called for interview. Incomplete applications will not be considered. The short listed candidates will have to travel at their own expense to the place of recruitment. No compensation whatsoever will be given for transport or other
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.