To carry on duties of handling all warehouse loading, unloading, picking, packing, wrapping of material, in addition to moving material across the warehouse
- Ensure accuracy and timely processes of all orders.
- Picking, packing, wrapping all finished orders to be shipped.
- Stack merchandise on racks.
- Move materials off racks and package for shipment.
- Load and unload products during shipping pickup and drop-off times.
- Sort material according to size, type, style, colour, or product code.
- Perform visual and dimensional inspections on ready to ship orders to insure they meet specifications indicated on the invoice.
- Effectively stack and store product in appropriate locations.
- Reject items that do not meet specifications informing warehouse manager.
- Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse.
- Perform inventory or location lookup as per the order.
- Using the fork lift to transport items to the preparation area for shipment
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Document any variances on paperwork by informing the warehouse manager.
- Perform basic housekeeping in assigned areas of warehouse.
- Adhere to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties.
- Participate in physical stock counts for the warehouse.
- Perform facilities maintenance if needed.
- Maintain daily logs and necessary inspection reports.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the warehouse supervisor / manager.
- Good Command of Arabic- Reading, Writing, Spoken.
- Ability to lift, carry and move material around the warehouse.
- Knowledge of warehousing location methodology.
- Ability to read manuals and follow instructions.
- Operating a forklift if needed.
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.