- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your key accounts/customers.
- Positively represent the company and influence discussions within relevant professional and trade organizations to shape company image and well-differentiated competitive profile.
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Represent the company in a professional, credible and trustworthy manner at all times.
- Implement relevant tactics to ensure that the company strategies and core business objectives are delivered.
- Prepare, conduct and report best practice, business updates and account plans and understand the overall strategic and tactical requirements for the company.
- Maintain a regular supply of relevant market intelligence, technical knowledge and professional information relating to the company portfolio to support the key customer groups, using both internal and external information sources.
- Develop appropriate tactics to obtain a maximum commercial benefit for the company service range.
- Experienced Account Manager with minimum of 2 years’ experience in account management, sales, and marketing.
- Ability to take an account management approach to manage the assigned account (s) business
- Ability to plan and manage the demands of a broad portfolio of services
- A proven track record in commercializing products or/and services.
- Ideally a university graduate, with possible further sales/marketing qualifications.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Ability to work in virtual teams and Matrix environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Team orientation and the ability to work closely with cross-functional partners.
- Flexible “can do” attitude needed to thrive in a fast-growing company.
- Demonstrated the ability to confidently interact with external experts
- Self-motivation, innovator, and drive to ensure success
- Self-accountability persuasiveness and competitiveness
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent public speaker, with outstanding presentation skills
- Demonstrate professional and ethical behavior.
- Demonstrate role model behavior in line with the company Leadership Attributes and Core Values.
- Bachelor degree, university graduate (pharmaceutical experience is advantage)
- Fluency in the English language is a must
- IT literate with strong analytical skills
Email: [email protected]
Recommend your friend
To help us track our recruitment effort, please specify on the application form/indicate in your cover letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.
Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist -South Of EnglandHunter Gatherer AHPSouthamptonSouthampton
Civil Society Capacity Development Technical Specialist and Coordinator, Iraq Civil Society Activity, USAID/IraqMercy Corps - KRI[Erbil,Iraq ][Erbil,Iraq ]
Professional Exchange Program InternWorld Food Programme (WFP)United States (U.S.A)United States (U.S.A)
Case Manager – Rabiaa / (NWA/082)INTERSOS[Telafar,Iraq ][Telafar,Iraq ]