- Full time (38 hours a week) fixed Term to 2nd April 2024
- Commencement as early as possible call us to discuss
- Located in the Eastern Region with offices at Box Hill and Lilydale
Are you compassionate and interested in making a difference to peoples’ lives? Do you have solid communication, organisation and administration skills? If the answer to these questions is yes, then this is an opportunity to bring your admin skills to join the regional team supporting service delivery professionals.
This position is located in the Anglicare Victoria Box Hill office within the Administration Team. The Administration team provides professional, efficient and effective administrative support to program staff, Managers and Service Users.
The skills you will use day to day
- A customer service focus working in Administration and ‘front line’ Reception
- Administration or business support experience
- Advanced computer literacy skills in Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High level communication
- Ability to bring teams together
- Prioritise multiple tasks of high importance and high risk
- Self-driven who can deliver in a fast-paced role working on their own initiative
- Strong communication, writing and IT skills
What makes this such a great role for you
- Full time starts at around salary of $73,171 plus super
- SCHCADS award level 3
- Negotiable through the increments dependent upon experience
- Salary packaging is available up to $15,900 plus an entertainment card
- Work from our great office space in Box Hill
- We take the Health and Wellbeing of our people seriously offering a Well Worth It! Program, EIP and EAP
- Access to discounted health insurance as well!
- A diverse and inclusive workplace for you to feel safe, acknowledged and included
- Our people are our biggest asset, we will support you to progress your career with a dedicated L&D team
- We have the Rainbow Tick
What our people say- “AV is an organisation where if you want to challenge yourself or explore opportunities, you don’t have to leave to do that. There are so many great people, programs and services, so it’s an organisation where you have great conditions for growth and development”.
Ready to take the next step
We would encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible as applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis. If we identify suitable applicants prior to the posted closing date of the advertisement we may close the position early.
For a Detailed Position Description please take a look here: Administration Officer PD ADM E AW3 042022 V1.1 (16).pdf
To apply for this position all you need to do is click apply wherever you are and attach a resume and a brief cover that describes your motivation to work for an organisation supporting vulnerable Victorians.
The advert is only meant to be an overview, for all the details on what makes this such a great opportunity or to ask questions contact Effie Katiforis on 03 9721 3656.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.