The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders
We want you to join our team! The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders has more than 50 cancer specialists and 250 healthcare professionals representing many different areas of medical and administrative services across 16 locations throughout North Texas. We can offer you a competitive salary and a complete benefits package.
Responsible for providing patient care to clinic patients under supervision of physicians and Patient/Clinical Services Manager. Assesses patient’s general condition and takes vital signs and weight. Assists physicians with examinations. Provides basic patient care as ordered. Documents all activities/interventions, patient/family responses, medication dispensed/prescribed, etc., in the medical record. Promotes wellness by providing patient education materials, communicating physician advice/instructions. Adheres to infection control/safety guidelines, and confidentiality policies.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Must be a Certified Medical Assistant
- Must be able to communicate with patients, peers, physicians and the general public
- Must have telephone communication and etiquette skills
- Must have basic computer skills, including word processing, keyboarding and ability to learn computerized scheduling and charting system.
- Must have professional appearance
- Must be capable of managing multiple tasks
- Must be a team player
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Certified Medical Assistant (Required)
Work Location: In person
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this posting.