Exciting opportunity for an experienced Change and Communication Manager to join a dynamic and complex digital transformation for a Fixed Term full time opportunity.
• Salary Package: From $133,989 to $141,514 (HEW Level 9), plus 17% employer’s superannuation and annual leave loading.
• Full time, fixed-term role for 2 years at Macquarie University, Wallumattagal Campus, North Ryde
• Work with a strong collaborative IT team, hybrid working arrangement.
At Macquarie University, we are seeking an experienced Change and Communication Manager to drive a digital transformation program. Reporting directly to the Project Manager, you will be instrumental in the successful implementation of all digital platforms, contributing to our vision of comprehensive student engagement and service delivery. This role focuses on change management and communication for both students and academics, ensuring the increased utilisation of M365 within the university. You will work closely with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders to design and execute change, communication, and training plans aligned with our business objectives.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to create change plans that support engagement and adoption of M365.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive communication plans, ensuring alignment with the organisation’s goals and objectives.
- Conduct change impact assessments and develop mitigation plans.
- Providing regular updates on change and communication progress to stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Coach and support managers to effectively managing change within their teams.
- Identify potential risks and obstacles and implement proactive measures to overcome them.
- Measure and analyse the success of change efforts, gathering feedback to continuously improve change management processes.
Macquarie is a university engaged with the real and often complex problems and opportunities that define our lives. Since our foundation 60 years ago, we have aspired to be a different type of university. Over the years, we have grown to become the centre of a vibrant local and global community. Connect with us today.
We rank amongst the top employers in the Australian Workplace Employers Index, having recently earned a five-star rating in the QS World Rankings with the highest rating for employability. Look at the staff benefits on offer.
To be considered for this position, please apply online and attach your resume and a separate cover letter that outlines how you meet the selection criteria below:
- Significant Change Management experience, with at least 3 years’ experience implementing technology change projects.
- Ability to demonstrate and apply change management principles and methodologies. Formal Change Management certification, PROSCI or equivalent, is highly regarded.
- Demonstrated ability to collaboratively partner with key stakeholders.
- Experience of working in a complex organisation, and/or working in an educational sector.
- An ability to simultaneously manage multiple priorities.
*This position requires a criminal record check and working rights in Australia.
Role-specific Enquiries: Dee Kalyan, Project Manager via [email protected]
General Enquiries: Rainki Kan, HR Administrator via [email protected]
Applications Close: Sunday, 19 November 2023 at 11:59pm (AEST)
If you’re already part of the Macquarie Group (MQ University, U@MQ, MQ Health, MGSM), you’ll need to apply through your employee Workday account. To apply for this job: Login to Workday and go to the Careers App > Find Jobs.
19/11/2023 11:59 PM
Diversity and Inclusion
Innovation and ingenuity thrive at Macquarie University when diversity, equity and inclusion take centre stage. At the University, we embrace a culture where diversity of background, experience and perspective are fundamental to our success.
We do not discriminate on gender identity, age, culture, disability, sexuality, Indigeneity, family and caring responsibilities or religion. See our journey towards leadership in Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in Higher Education.
At Macquarie, we believe by providing flexibility in when, where and how work is done, we can support our staff to manage their personal commitments, while optimising their work performance and contributions to the University. See how we lead in flexible work to enable an outcome focused and inclusive workplace. To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email – cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.