United Nations Children's Fund
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
- Management and advisory support
- Program development and planning
- Program management, monitoring and quality control of results
- Advisory services and technical support
- Advocacy, networking and partnership building
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
- Promote critical thinking and innovative approaches, and good practices for sustainable education programs/projects initiatives through advocacy and technical advisory services.
- Keep abreast, research, benchmark, introduce and implement best and cutting-edge practices on education management and information systems. Institutionalize and disseminate best practices and knowledge learned.
- Contribute to the development of policies and procedures and introduce innovation and best practices to ensure optimum efficiency and efficacy of sustainable programs and projects.
- Organize/plan/implement capacity building initiatives to enhance the competencies of clients/stakeholders to promote sustainable results on education and related programs/projects.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have:
- An Advanced University Degree in education or any of the following: economics, psychology, sociology or other social science fields is required.
- Minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible relevant work experience in programme planning, management, and/or research in education at the international level, some of which preferably in a developing country is required. Experience working in the UN system agency or UN organisation is an asset. Familiarity with emergency response is a strong asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or a local language is an asset.
Recommend your friend
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.
Graduate Civil , Aviation , 2024 startAECOMBasingstoke, HampshireBasingstoke, Hampshire
Project Officer-Gender Equality and InclusionPlan InternationalAnywhereAnywhere
Bangladesh : Country Finance Manager – Cox’s BazarAgency for Technical Cooperation and DevelopmentBangladeshBangladesh
End of Project Evaluation – Enhancing Women’s Participation in the Solid Waste MAnywhereAnywhere