Alber & Geiger
EU LOBBYING INTERNSHIP:
Your launch pad into the world of EU Lobbying
Are you looking for an exciting challenge in the world of EU affairs? Do you want to work at the interface of political, legal and economic issues in the European Union?
If your answer is an enthusiastic ‘YES!’, then why don’t you submit your application for the EU Lobbying internship position at Alber & Geiger?
Alber & Geiger is a leading EU government relations law firm. Our firm offers you the opportunity to gain an invaluable insight in the workings of a European political law firm and of the EU institutions.
We are looking for self-motivated and pro-active individuals to join and support our team in its day-to-day lobbying practice.
- Possess an excellent knowledge of EU law and have a deep understanding of the EU policy-making process.
- Have a strong interest in EU affairs.
- Have (ideally) previous relevant work experience.
- Have a good grasp of complex structures.
- Are committed, flexible and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Alber & Geiger offers:
- Exposure to EU law and lobbying in a thrilling working environment
- Modern and flexible working conditions also from your home office
How to apply:
Your application must be sent via e-mail to [email protected] and must include the following elements:
- Subject of the e-mail: “EU Lobbying Internship – First Name and Last Name.”
- Annexes: Please attach your CV and your motivation letter of max. 1 page (in your motivation letter, please explain your interest in the internship, what sets you apart and what your expectations are).
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.