River Bend Assisted Living, a 94-unit assisted living and memory care facility located just east of downtown Rochester, is hiring an experienced Executive Director who is a Licensed Assisted Living Director.
Our ideal candidate will provide positive leadership focused on the campus’ goals of assuring a Christ-centered spiritual care ministry, striving to be a provider and employer of choice, demonstrating financial stewardship, and leveraging technology; as well as managing financial and other resources responsibly and expanding our financial base through fund development.
The successful candidate for our Executive Director position will have at least two years’ previous experience in senior housing working with aging adults. In addition, a BA degree related to long term care or housing, current knowledge of legal requirements related to housing, basic knowledge of computer hardware/software and excellent oral and written communication skills are required in this position.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position.
Executive Director responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional leadership to the River Bend Assisted Living team through positive engagement between staff, residents, families, and guests.
- Oversee staff development, hiring practices, in-service training sessions, performance feedback, and promote a strong teamwork environment.
- Support the initiatives of the Sales and Marketing Director to attract potential residents that will meet or exceed occupancy and service-offerings expectations at River Bend Assisted Living.
- Maintain on-going liaison relationship with greater Rochester communities, businesses and educational institutions to enhance our existence at River Bend Assisted Living.
- Maintain and manage state and federal regulations to ensure compliance.
- Participate in development of strategic long-range plans for the community and our organization.
Executive Director skills and requirements:
- BA or BS degree in Health, Gerontology or Business Administration or other related field.
- MN licensure to work as a LALD, Licensed Assisted Living Director
- Previous experience in business management, emphasis on property management preferred.
- 2+ years staff supervisory experience preferred.
- Understanding of the comprehensive assisted living rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated success in creating a flourishing senior healthcare community.
- Ability to build positive relationships with residents, families, and staff.
- Positive interpersonal, communication, & financial management skills.
- Outstanding time management experience along with excellent communication, organizational and computer skills.
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Tuition Discount Opportunities/ Scholarships/ Student Loan Forgiveness (site specific, ask for details)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403(b) or 401(k) with employer match
- Healthcare, dental, health savings, vision, life, disability, & flex spending options for Full-Time employees
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance for Full-Time Employees
- Employee Discount Program
- Longevity Recognition, Paid Volunteer Time, and Mentorship Programs
- Collaborative and Inclusive Work Culture
- Employee Assistance Program with free confidential counseling/coaching for self and family members
Location: River Bend Assisted Living is a part of Cassia and located in Greater MN. Address: 30 Silver Lake Place NW, Rochester, MN 55901
River Bend is riverfront senior living and memory care community located just east of downtown Rochester offers picturesque views and access to the Zumbro River walking path. Staff enjoy the convenience of being located near restaurants, shopping, pharmacies, health care providers, and the renowned Mayo Clinic.
Respect and teamwork are very important to us. We value our employees and take pride in recognizing their hard work! We take pride in offering a low staff to resident ratio. We have a collaborative work culture where employees can see the impact they have on the residents’ lives and for each other, too. Do not miss this opportunity to join our family— apply today!
Cassia is a faith-based, nonprofit organization with over 200 years of experience caring for those in need. Our Mission is to foster fullness of life for older adults in the spirit of Christ’s love. We take pride in providing compassionate care for our residents by embracing our eight values and service standards: Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect and Collaboration.
At Cassia, you will be empowered to foster fullness of life for those we serve. Cassia will support your career goals and celebrate your passions. If you are seeking a career experience where you will have fun, be challenged, and recognized for your individuality, Cassia is the answer. I AM Cassia… Are You?
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.