HRF (Human Relief Foundation)
- Liaising with authorities in the area to ensure the smooth running of the project and securing the required permits.
- Under the supervision of the Program Manager, support the correct and timely implementation of all project activities according to the project work plan.
- In coordination with the MEAL Officer, conducting assessments and other data collections in the field.
- Ensure all procurement documentation is completed accurately as required by HRF’S procedures and policies.
- Maintain a full archive of the project procurement and beneficiaries’ data.
- Monitor/track utilization of program supplies/resources to ensure efficient use of available resources.
- Ensure adherence to the Protection and Child Protection Standard.
- Adhere to HRF security policies and procedures and report any incidents or breaches to the line manager and/or security manager.
- Adhere HRF’s policies and ensure HRF’s Code of Conduct and are kept in all activities.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to the Line Manager
- Other tasks assigned by the Line manager.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- University educated.
- Minimum 4years’ experience in planning, management, and coordination.
- Experience working in the humanitarian / development sector, able to perform and deliver in a timely manner.
- Fluency in both English and Arabic.
How To Apply
Please send the following in English to: [email protected]
- Covering Letter.
- Details of 2 references.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.