WHO WE ARE
Techsolve, Inc., a non-profit and an Ohio MEP (Manufacturing Extension Partnership) center, provides services to a wide range of manufacturers in Southwest Ohio and across the United States, enabling these companies to maintain competitive advantages. The company focuses on technology-based solutions and advisory services to help manufacturers make smarter business decisions, operate more efficiently and achieve profitable growth. TechSolve services include cybersecurity and compliance, manufacturing process solutions, continuous improvement, growth strategies, and smart manufacturing assessments. For more information about TechSolve, please visit www.techsolve.org.
WHAT WE NEED
The Grants Administrator is an essential position within TechSolve. The Grant Administrator’s key responsibilities include:
- Meets and exceeds the Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) grant quarterly metrics and insures TechSolve wins the 5-year term MEP grant. Compile and post mandated quarterly reports and success stories from internal projects and external partners.
- Serve as TechSolve’s liaison for Ohio MEP through requests of field analysis, network programs & meetings, work group assignments, etc. Attend monthly Ohio Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) meetings and annual Ohio MEP conference as well as the annual NIST MEP summit.
- Manage client survey process including assignment, distribution, confirmation for inclusion, follow-up, and completion of the survey. Manage selection of activities and project submissions from TechSolve in order to optimize measurement success.
- Develop, communicate, and achieve program goals based on contract requirements from all grants and other funding resources and programs.
- Coordinate with finance and accounting to insure accurate grant billing, project labor hours, and project information forms.
- Research additional grant/funding opportunities from government and non-government agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Previous experience working with state and federal grant management a plus.
- Experience writing funding applications, with a strong attention for details.
- Ability to promote and maintain relationships and communication between corporate, state, and federal entities, as well as local community partners.
- Proficiency in software applications including Microsoft Office.
- Proven project management skills in a team environment.
- Experience with CRM Systems, such as HubSpot and SalesForce; and market analysis tools.
- Experience with Federal grants under 2 CFR 200 (Grants and Agreements procurement and compliance standards) is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in manufacturing.
WHAT YOU GET FROM TECHSOLVE
TechSolve offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. TechSolve pays 100% of group life, short-term and long-term disability. TechSolve has a generous time-off benefit, which includes paid community volunteer days and additional company paid holidays for the week between Christmas and New Year ’s Day.
TechSolve is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran or any other legally protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $57,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Grant administration: 2 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this posting.