The Human Resources Administrative Assistant will provide Administrative Support to the HR team under the People, Culture, and Organization Unit, across various functions such as recruitment and compensation and benefits.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least one (1) year experience in general administrative work or internship experience in Human Resources specifically in recruitment and benefits;
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft word and excel application
- Results-oriented with a bias for action;
- High level of self-initiative and can work independently;
- Highly organized;
- Good verbal and written communication;
- High sensitivity and responsiveness for staff well-being and project team dynamics and building;
- Flexible and initiative-taking attitude with the ability to manage and prioritize an unpredictable workload;
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills in order to understand the range and content of the emergency program’ work and provide practical solutions to operational challenges;
- Ability to work effectively and calmly in a high-pressure environment and to prioritize and effectively manage assignments in a timely fashion.
- Strong sense of urgency and work ethic.
- Understands and believes in Save the Children’s mission and vision; commits to its objectives and willing to adopt Save the Children’s methodology and framework.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS4wNjQ4OC4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20