Qatalyst Research Group Inc.
At Qatalyst, our mission is to deliver leading-edge consulting services in a rapidly changing world. Qatalyst delivers an increasingly wider range of services to government, the non-profit sector and the private sector. We provide clients with full range of services from planning to implementation.
Our Junior Consultant position is a unique opportunity with a potential for quick advancement for an energetic, independent-minded, and ambitious person looking to establish a career in applied research that directly impacts a wide range of policies and programs. You will report directly to the senior management.
About the Role:
- Contribute to developing research methodologies, frameworks, research tools, and plans
- Conduct secondary research (literature and document review) and primary research (interviews, surveys, focus groups)
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data and write concise reports
- Design, develop, format and proofread professional reports, proposals, presentations and correspondence
- Balance multiple priorities and tasks, including participating in concurrent projects
- Work with other members of the team to support a wide range of research activities
- Further develop your areas of expertise and interest
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrated history and work experience in one or more of the following:Program evaluation and performance measurement
Science, technology and innovation
Strategy development and support for implementation (e.g. organizational, sector, regional, market and labour market development strategies)
- Excellent writing skills (this will be tested if you are selected)
- Ability to research, curate, organize and synthesize diverse and complex data sets
- Independent and critical thinking skills
- Superb analytical, writing and communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse set of highly skilled professionals in a team-based environment
- Graduate degree
- Innovative, curious, ambitious and problem-solving personality
- Goal-oriented, self-starter who takes the initiative to effect change and continuously improve activities
This is a full-time, permanent role and is remote based. The salary will be commensurate with experience (between $60,000 – $80,000 annually and health benefits included after 6 months).
Please submit your cover letter and resume to t*he email address provided* with the subject line “Junior Consultant Application”.
Qatalyst is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest in this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.