Michigan State University
Back to search results Apply now Job no:860325
Work type:Support Staff
Pay Grade: 05
Major Administrative Unit / College: College Of Human Medicine
Department: Human Medicine Dean 10022430
Sub Area: AP- Professionals
Salary: Pay Commensurate with Experience
Location:East Lansing, In State
Categories:On-Call, Temporary, Remote-Friendly
Position Summary(Basic Job Function)
This is a temporary or an on-call position. Provides professional support. Responsibilities may include general business, science, medical, agricultural or other professional support functions. Term: Temps can work two (2) nine (9) month terms with a week break in service in between and at the end of the second term terminate for three (3) months or switch to an on-call. On-Call allowed to work 1039 hours in any twelve (12) month period.
Unit Position Summary
• Assisting Student Affairs and Academic Affairs in a joint collaborative project to stay up to date on COVID-19 Vaccination requirements.
• Update COVID-19 Vaccination Records in a confidential manner reporting to the Senior Associate Dean of Diversity and Inclusion and the Associate Dean for Student Affairs at Michigan State University College of Human Medicine.
• Assisting in the creation of a data management tool to record the current academic year of students.
• Train with curriculum programs for N95 Fit testing in East Lansing and Grand Rapids and assist Community Health Outreach Specialist, Academic Affairs, in the creation of the training program for CHM fit testers in preparation for incoming CHM students and student progression.
• Duties as assigned by the Senior Associate Dean of Diversity and Inclusion and the Associate Dean for Student Affairs at the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine.
Computer skills, high level reading and comprehension skills, basic understanding of privacy requirements under HIPPA and FERPA, and ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Required Application Materials
Remote Work Statement
MSU strives to provide a flexible work environment and this position has been designated as remote-friendly. Remote-friendly means some or all of the duties can be performed remotely as mutually agreed upon.
Advertised:Apr 28, 2023 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close:May 1, 2023 Eastern Daylight Time
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email – cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.