Rehabilitation Education And Community Health (REACH)
- Conduct regular field participatory protection assessments, using as much as possible an age, gender and diversity approach, in order to fully understand protection concerns and priorities. Assess the resources available to the targeted community to increase their own safety and protection.
- Enhance and facilitate discussion on main protection concerns and response capacity within the target communities.
- Identify, individually advise and assess the needs of the most vulnerable individuals, particularly women at risk, and the available response opportunities in accordance with set guidelines, plans and schedules.
- Conduct vulnerability assessment and identify cases for assistance according to pre-defined criteria.
- Refer protection cases to the Protection Team and/or relevant departments, including updating the database on case referral and follow up.
- Report on special needs cases and advise on type of assistance, following discussion with beneficiaries.
- Develop monthly visit plans on assessing, re-assessing and following up cases in coordination with other (field) staff.
- Ensure dissemination of clear and reliable information on service provision and other pre-selected key topics.
- Conduct informative sessions, record feedback (comments, suggestions) and report results back to Protection Officer on issues of concern with recommended areas of intervention
- Submit weekly and monthly activity plans, reports and recommendations for assessed persons and identified beneficiaries to the Protection Team;
- Maintain constructive relationships with municipalities, other local government institutions, local NGO partners and other international organizations in coordination with the other team members
- Prepare and maintain in a well-organized manner comprehensive file for each managed case, as well as keep a report of information gathered during field visits and in-house meetings
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Line Manager;
- Conduct duties in strict accordance with REACH Code of Conduct and the principle of confidentiality.
- Make sure to spread a positive image of REACH and its activities by explaining what REACH is doing and why it operates in that way.
- Assessing the potential risks of specific projects, as well as undertaking risk management in specialist roles;
- Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems;
- Attending public meetings to discuss projects, especially in a senior role;
- Adopting all relevant requirements around issues such as building permits, environmental regulations, sanitary design, good manufacturing practices and safety on all work assignments;
- Ensuring that a project runs smoothly and that the structure is completed on time and within budget;
- Correcting any project deficiencies that affect production, quality and safety requirements before final evaluation and project reviews.
- Be committed to the aims and values of REACH
- To represent REACH formal and informal occasions with coordination with his/her line manager.
- Keep his/her line manager updated on the project progress and report any problems, challenges and etc to the line manager.
- Solve the problems occurring
- Keep proper documentations process for the project activities.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Relevant professional experience of not less than 2 (two) years;
- Familiarity/prior experience with REACH and its persons of concern (including internally displaced persons and refugees-returnees) would be a distinct advantage;
- Familiarity/prior experience with NGO sector would be an advantage.
- Good spoken and written English/Kurdish/Arabic and relevant computer skills.
- A high respect to client/organization confidentiality.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and respect for people with special needs and other vulnerability.
- Ability to work in a multicultural context as a flexible and respectful team player.
- Social perceptiveness
- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Monitoring and Controlling Resources — Monitoring and controlling resources and overseeing the spending of money;
- Social skills necessary to build effective working relationships with a broad range of people;
- To be committed to the aims and values of REACH.
- Abide by REACH code of conducts
How To Apply
please use the link below; First, copy the link and paste it into your browser, press enter
fill out the job application form and upload your CV and click Submit
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
REACH Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.