This position is responsible for conducting quality assurance audits in the organization including system or
site audit as well as quality standards implementation across the organization. The position is also
responsible for submitting findings reports and propose corrective actions and in some cases maybe
involved in implementation and resolution of the deviation along with the head of the department.
This is a career growth position for the Quality Assurance Engineer where employee will work on auditing
Complex and more sensitive processes and process workflows ensuring analysis and finding root causes
of process gaps, process deficiencies and propose improvements to the process to achieve efficiencies and productivity improvements
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions for all quality assurance
- Apply statistical tools and analytical tools to come up with findings related to process improvement.
- Review and report findings if quality process is not followed in the organization processes.
- Proactively identifies potential risks related to the process followed and services offered.
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards implementation across the organization analyzing from
audit points assigned.
A system thinking perspective.
• Evaluate the adequacy of quality Control forms, procedures, checklists implementation across the organization
• Evaluate the adequacy of bench marking implementation across the organization.
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards implementation for the process assigned.
- Conduct site visits and system audits of all quality metrics to ensure quality controls are in place
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities deviations and submit management reports on regular intervals.
- implement mystery shopping program, standards audit and submit results as assigned.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Ensure ongoing compliance to government required service levels, government required processes.
- Receive from QC information in order to model information.
- Follow up on all issues requiring escalation in tickets system, customer complaints, and incidents
and reduce any gaps in the process.
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.