– The Security Assistant will be responsible to develop and implement a 24/7 security program at the Grace Community Center (GCC) in Khanke
– Work with the GCC Director to create security protocol for GCC
– Raise recommendations to the GCC Director as needed
– Lead security guards who will report directly to him
– Directly support the SP Grace Community Center in Northern Iraq and abide by the SP code of conduct
-Responsible for providing security for Samaritan’s Purse staff and property -Perform all other tasks and responsibilities assigned for the benefit of Samaritan’s Purse with a generous and serving spirit.
- -Create schedules for the security team
- -Responsible for submitting timesheets punctually
- Control the entry to the compound of vehicles and visitors
- Patrol perimeter fence, both inside and outside
- Monitor activity in security office and maintain backups of video Maintain communication with local officials and Asayish as needed
- Participate as part of the Grace Community Center’s Leadership Team.
- Raise recommendation to the management as convenient, both regarding safety nd security of people and property at GCC, and regarding community, security and government relationships.
- Complete other activities as directed by the Line Manager and performing all other tasks and responsibilities assigned for the benefit of Samaritan’s Purse with a generous and serving spirit.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be willing to abide by Samaritan’s Purse’s code of conduct and understand the principals of Samaritan’s Purse’s statement of faith, as well as be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This assignment requires excellent organizational and problem solving skills. SP wants an organized person with good capacity for energy management and time management, who would be able to manage his/her time to prioritize and fulfil work requirements.
- Information and communication technology, to be able to prepare and maintain trackers for different contracts, prepare PRs, and keep work priorities.
- Concern for others and respect for people of all ethnicities, religions, genders, and backgrounds.
- Works well in a diverse team and pressured environment.
- Maintains the highest levels of integrity, stewardship, and confidentiality.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable, taking on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Must be a humble team player.
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications such as Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Committed to the SP values and ethics.
Education / Experience Needed
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, or a combination of education and experience.
- Fluency in Kurdish and English is required.
Proficiency in Arabic is a plus
How To Apply
Send your CV/Resume to the following email:
The subject of the email should be Security Assistant – GCC
Please make sure to follow the subject so that your CV will be reviewed.
CVs must be in English language.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.