Evoke Incisive Health
Account Executive/Senior Account Executive – Brussels
About Evoke Incisive Health
Evoke Incisive Health is a global, award-winning health policy and public affairs consultancy.
At Evoke Incisive Health, we help our clients understand fast-paced health policy environments and advise them on how they can cut through the noise with their policy and communications strategies. We are creative, ambitious and dedicated and if you are too, then we can offer you a sector-leading opportunity to grow your skills and expertise.
Founded in 2013, evoke Incisive Health is one of Europe’s leading specialist healthcare policy and communications consultancies. Our focus is on delivering substantive policy change on the biggest health issues of the day. From our offices in Brussels and London, our multinational and multilingual team of more than 40+ consultants uses its in-depth understanding of the drivers of health policy to design strategies, which address the root causes of problems and deliver real change – in perceptions, opinion, policy and the delivery of health services.
In 2021, we joined the Evoke group, allying with healthcare PR, marketing, advertising and digital agencies to multiply the impact of healthcare communications for our clients.
You have a passion for European health policies, politics and public affairs, public health or done internships or placements in healthcare policy. You are curious about the issues and forces that drive health policy change and like learning about new diseases. You have strong analysis skills and would relish the opportunity of working across different projects in a fast-paced consultancy environment.
What’s the job?
As an Account Executive/Senior Account Executive, you will be an essential part of a team working with clients across a wide range of issues and challenges. Our clients are diverse, ranging from small charities to global pharmaceutical companies, but they are united by the shared aim of improving the lives of patients and populations around the world.
Our Account Executives/Senior Account Executives are responsible for:
- Keeping abreast of major EU health policy and political developments through news and political feed monitoring and providing rapid alerts to the internal and client teams, including making recommendations for client activity arising
- Conducting landscape research to support the development of EU health policy strategies
- Preparing first drafts of internal and external briefing notes and papers for clients
- Ensuring the work delivered is to a high degree of accuracy (both in terms of substance, and in terms of spelling and grammar)
- Supporting the logistics of client meetings
- Capturing the discussion at client meetings and providing comprehensive meeting reports
- Supporting the development of materials for new business purposes and participating in pitches, as appropriate
- Participating in agency workstreams or other non-account initiatives as appropriate including Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and Health and Safety
- Networking in policy and political fields to develop contacts and capture business intelligence
What opportunities are there for development?
At Evoke Incisive Health we are as ambitious for ourselves as we are for our clients. From the moment you join our team you will be supported and encouraged to develop your talents in your own interest areas and challenged to discover and hone new areas of expertise, through projects in different sectors of healthcare or new geographies.
Our offer includes formal training programmes, a personal training budget, regular opportunities to hear from expert speakers, and most importantly the opportunity to work with and learn from a senior team that has helped to drive some of the most significant health policy change in recent times. As a leader in the business yourself, you will be supported on how to coach and mentor the next generation of Evoke Incisive Health leaders and on how to lead diverse teams with confidence.
To submit an application please floow the link below.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.