Médecins sans Frontières Belgium / Doctors Without Borders Belgium
Carrying out surveillance and guarding activities in MSF facilities, according to MSF protocols and security rules, in order to ensure the safety and security of all mission’s personnel and premises.
- Surveying the MSF premise’s access and guides people to reception within authorized hours. Contacts administration team for authorizing people access.
- Watching MSF premises and property’s perimeter fence through regular patrols. Remaining on duty until other watchman comes to do a handover, never leaving the post unattended.
- Maintaining watchmen’s equipment’s such as torch and other lighting tools. Maintaining communication equipment in working conditions and providing battery availability.
- Checking that the doors and windows are locked and lights are off when people leave premises. Checking that security lights are working properly and informing line manager of any possible problems.
- Informing line manager of arrival of any materials before unloading and helping MSF staff carry heavy items, if necessary
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
None is required, desirable literacy
Desirable – Watchman Experience with MSF
Fluent in Arabic
Good command in English is an asset
How To Apply
Deadline for receiving job applications is 14th of MAY 2023
If you are confident about your qualifications meeting the requirements, please send your cv’s to [email protected] and mention the job title Watchman in the subject line or drop your application in closed envelope and mention the job title “Watchman” in your envelope and put it on the CV box at the MSF OCB Office in East Mosul or Al-Amal Center in the West.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.